Entry ONLY with pre-paid voucher
CLOSED – Re-open 2021
No Toilets so please plan your trip carefully!
•Masks mandatory in shop
• 2 Hours max stay
• Maximum 5 persons
• No large groups
• Children closely supervised at all times
• NO PICNICS or Sitting
• Picking only
• Bring and use hand sanitiser
Thank you for your understanding!
Online booking ONLY
Tuesday 10 am – 4.00
Thursday 10 am – 4.00
Saturday 10 am – 4.00
Sunday 10 am – 3.00 ( last entry 1.00 )
We are getting towards the end of the season now , lots of lovely Coxs apples great for juice! French beans and sweetcorn, some courgettes and baby beetroot too. Other fruits are getting rather limited now after a very busy season so please be patient and understanding if you can’t find as much as you would have liked.
Raspberries almost finished
Apples . Coxs Very Plentiful
French Beans ( New Plot)
Fresh produce available at the stall when you are leaving
Local Honey and Apple Juice
Call the message line…
We have finished our picking season at Cookham for this year and will reopen April 2021.
We would like to thank all of our customers who visited during this season and we look forward to welcoming you back next year.
Call the message line…
Voucher Booking System
Cookham NO VOUCHER REQUIRED
Iver VOUCHER REQUIRED No Voucher no entry
Due to Covid-19 to ensure the safety of customers and staff we have introduced an online booking system to allow us to keep customer numbers at a safe level to adhere with social distancing guidelines. This means you are required to purchase a voucher online in advance of your visit (£4 per person any age) which will guarantee you entry at a certain time within a 15 minute time slot. You will not be able to enter the farm without booking voucher.
This voucher can then be redeemed at face value on any Pick Your Own produce. No refunds for balance unspent. You will only be able to purchase one voucher for up to 5 people per household per visit to safeguard the social distancing measures and to stop big crowds forming.Every child must be accompanied by an adult.
After booking, you will be sent your barcoded voucher via email which you will show to gain entry (within your time-slot) and again at the tills to receive the refund against the cost of your PYO produce. This can be on your smartphone (preferred) or you can print off the voucher at home.
Due to the current pandemic and to ensure we are keeping up with the governments guidelines, we have introduced a new system at both of our farms so our customers and staff are kept safe:
Face Masks must be worn in our shops (By Law)
- We will close the gates if we feel we are at capacity , please respect our staff and their decision. It is in the interests of yours and our safety.
- Only Five (5) people per car / household allowed on site. (This includes adults AND children)*
- We will only accept card payments. NO CASH. Contactless card payments can be made up to £45.
- We have introduced a queuing system in the shop with 2 metre increments to keep up with the social distancing guidelines, so please stick to these.
- Please keep a minimum of 2 metre away from other people when picking in the fields.
- Due to health and safety reasons, our toilet facilities will not be open at this time.
- During the season Entry will be restricted to pre-booked voucher holders ONLY .(This will be updated once the system is running).
* PLEASE NOTE Under current regulations we are only open for essential food retail not a leisure activity , outdoor excursions or social visits with friends. Therefore this means that only five (5) individuals can enter together, all children must be closely supervised at all times . Babies that remain in pushchairs or strapped to the parent do not require a fruit voucher and do not need to be included in total numbers.We know this may disappointing for some families , but your safety is paramount and we look forward to the day that we can open The Fruit Fields to families again .
Currently Picking and Coming soon!
Pick your own in Cookham and Iver
The Fruit Fields has two Pick Your Own Farms – one at Cookham in Berkshire and the other at Iver in Buckinghamshire. Both offer a wide range of high quality seasonal fruit and vegetables.
A resurgence in interest for locally grown produce, together with the fun that can be obtained from fruit picking, continues to attract visitors back year after year. Strawberries, raspberries and cherries remain firm favourites with our customers.
Due to the nature of our business , being farm based and located within farm land and orchards, Wheelchair access is a bit limited and is dependant upon the type of wheel chair etc. to be used. Though we do have paths between crops these are all grassed and, depending on the current conditions, may pose difficulties to some wheelchair users . The seasonal shop however is quite accessible.